Since its establishment in 2017 AnewX has managed all aspects of its business through a third party accredited IMS (Integrated Management System). The IMS is accredited to the following Australian Standards: ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
Sustainability & Environment
At AnewX, we are committed to minimising the environmental and community impact of our activities.
- All our foundation machines are modern and carry the latest engine management systems, to optimise fuel consumption and consequently minimise emissions.
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil is installed in all our foundation machines, providing positive reduction in emissions and greatly reduced impact from any hydraulic spills.
- At AnewX we are always challenging solutions to minimise concrete usage and classify and recycle materials where possible. We achieve this through foundation design and or construction methodology.
AnewX & ComplyFlow Digital
AnewX has formed a partnership with Comply Flow to deliver end-to-end software solutions for compliance management and supply chain assurance. The cloud-based system provides visibility and control to the AnewX management of complex operations, simplifying supplier engagement, pre qualification and compliance processes across the entire risk lifecycle.
From our smart phone, site based operatives we are able to manage in real time:
- Workforce management, including currency of competencies and training
- Plant inspections and management of maintenance
- Subcontractor management and compliance on our Projects
- Workplace inspections, and equipment compliance control
The use of this evolving technology has:
- Lowered the cost of our operation
- Increased the ability for our site based teams to manage their compliance
- Improved the effectiveness of our subcontractor management chain.