AnewX was awarded the contract to construct the complex civil works at Parramatta 4P adjacent to the live rail station. The key to the Projects success was the detailed staging planning which used compact piling machines , and when combined with precast bridge techniques maintained 24/7 access to adjoining stakeholders. AnewX undertook all elements of the dive structure, including service relocations and contamination disposal.
Parramatta Square / Parramatta NSW
- Traffic management works (TMP’s) including work staging plans
- Bored piles and shotcrete retention elements
- Bulk excavation and disposal, relocation and co-ordination of services.
- Precast bridge planks including capping beams and parapet walls
- Final traffic hardware to new intersection, including associated line marking.
How can we help you with your Foundation Piling project?
AnewX has been founded with a vision to provide superior foundation solutions for our Clients. We have invested in new specialised equipment with the latest technologies suited to the urban environment of tight limited access.
We are also implementing into our business new ways of developing our employees, managing our equipment fleet, and using low cost cloud based systems to support the whole project life cycle.
Most importantly if the Client has a need we will develop a foundation proposal together to meet budget, time and community constraints.